kurkure production line is a special extruded snack with extreme crispy taste. The main raw material is corn grits which is mixed with water evenly by the flour mixer, squeezed and twisted by the extruder to form the irregular curls shape, and then cut into different length, After drying or frying, the product is then tumbled with the desired flavor components, other flavor and format variations such as Cheetos Puffs, Cheetos Paws, Cheetos Twists, Cheetos Balls, and Cheetos Whirls are all finished with a drying stage in large ovens.
1. Free consultation service before, during, and after sales;
2. Free project planning and design services;
3. Free debugging of equipment until everything is functional;
4. Free long distance shipping management from seller's factory to named place by buyer;
5. Free maintenance and operating training personally;
6. Free new production techniques and formulas;
7. Provide 1 year complete warranty and life-time maintenance service;