Dryer is specially designed for drying different shapes of root vegetables and leafy vegetables. This drying machine has three-layer and five-layer structure, each layer can be independently adjusted the drying temperature according to the characteristics of the materials.Dryers are extensively used for dehydrating and drying the sheet type, stripe type and granular materials in the industries of food, agricultural products, dehydrated vegetables, Chinese medicinal materials, seafood, native products, feed and chemical materials.
|Spreading Area (m2)||20||25||32||36||48||60||80|
|Steam Pressure (Mpa)||0.4 to 0.7|
|Steam Consumption (Kg/h)||150 to 300||180 to 375||240 to 480||270 to 540||360 to 720||450 to 900||600 to 1200|
|Drying Cycle (min)||20 to 200||60 to 600||100 to 1000|
|Evaporation Power (Kg/h)||100 to 200||125 to 250||160 to 320||180 to 360||300 to 480||300 to 600||400 to 800|
|Installed Power (kw)||5.5||5.5||5.5||5.5||14.2||15.2||15.2|
|Total Weight (Ton.)||8||8||8.5||10||11||13||15|
|Outline Dimensions (m)||8.9 × 2.4 × 3.4||9.9 × 2.4 × 3.4||11.5 × 2.4 × 3.4||12.5 × 2.4 × 3.4||13.5 × 2.4 × 3.4||14.5 × 2.4 × 3.4||15.5 × 2.4 × 3.4|
1. Hot air circulation system, high efficiency, can dehydrate food rapidly.
2. Functional parts: Heating element, fan, timer, thermostat, trays, etc.
3. Apply to dry fruits, vegetables, meat, herbs, nuts, and other kinds of food.
4. Temperature control and timer function, set up temperature and timer in accordance with different kinds of food.
5. Adjustable temperature: 35~70 degrees or 95-158F
6. Easy operation and cleaning, High energy efficiency,Food nutrients retained
7. Forced hot air convection,Uniform heat, equally to every tray
8. With air circulating fan, forced hot air convection provides uniform heat that hits all trays evenly; heat blows from back to front at an even temperature
Industrial Food Drying Machines & Commercial Dehydrator
Vegetables & Fruits Dehydration Machines
fruit and vegetable drying machine, fruit and ...
Vegetables, Fruits & Spices Drying System | KunstelKikel
vegetable dryer machine
Microwave Vegetable Drying Machine/Vegetable Dehydrator
Vegetable Drying Machine, वेजिटेबल डिहाइड्रेशन
Industrial Food Drying Technology | Machines & Equipment
What are the methods of drying fruits and vegetables?
- 1、Oct 30, 2019 - Drying of fruits and vegetables through conventional approaches such as sun or open‐air drying found a slow process and may lead to the
- 2、Over-mature or bruised fruits are likely to spoil before the drying process can be accomplished. Fruit and vegetables that are inferior before drying will be inferior
- 3、What- ever drying method you choose, the principles in this guide will apply. Drying Methods. Foods can be dried in an electric dehydrator, in a solar dryer, or in a
- 4、Nov 22, 2017 - Food drying is the process of removing water from food by hot air circulation, which inhibits the growth of bacteria and enzymes and preserves it
- 5、You can use a dehydrator, oven, microwave or even air-dry some foods. ... Drying or “dehydrating” food is a
- 6、Jump to Other methods - Food drying is a method of food preservation in which food is dried (dehydrated or desiccated). Drying inhibits the growth of
Are dehydrated vegetables healthy?
- 1、But this does not mean such dried food is not healthy to eat. Dehydrated Banana Slices. Image Source: pinterest. You get the nutrients but in small quantities. The
- 2、Dehydration of food has been used for centuries as a technique to increase shelf life and preserve nutrient quality during storage. However, degradat
- 3、Find out what are different methods of storing dried vegetables and what are ... dried vegetables ensures that you and your family are consuming healthy food
- 4、Do Dehydrated Vegetables Lose Nutritional Value? Posted by Harmony House Foods, Inc. on 6/30/2014 to Health & Nutrition. People often ask if dehydrated
- 5、Dec 2, 2018 - Many kids refuse to eat vegetables because they're bland and boring. But if properly prepared, they can be a great snack that'll replace store-
- 6、Apr 5, 2019 - When it comes to superfoods, the dehydrated fruits and vegetables cannot ... the perfect snack you can have between meals and stay healthy